"Sue" at Disney's Animal Kingdom

"DinoLand U.S.A." will be the name of one of the lands of the new 500-acre
theme/zoological park, Disney's Animal Kingdom, which will open in Lake
Buena Vista, Florida on April 22, 1998, in the vicinity of Orlando, very
near Disney's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney-MGM Studios.

>From the newspaper supplement, _Parade_ magazine, Feb. 22, 1998, page 5:

"DinoLand U.S.A. features the Countdown to Extinction ride; a 50-foot
Brachiasaurus; a site where paleontologists work on a Tyrannosaurus rex for
exhibit at the field museum in Chicago in the year 2000; and The Boneyard,
a playground for kids."

That's all the information I have on DinoLand U.S.A., but I'm sure that
more information will be forthcoming.  After all, it is a tourist
attraction.  Will the preparators dress up as Mickey and Goofy?  When can
we look forward to Ronald McDonald picking at Sue's matrix?  The world
anxiously awaits the answers...

Ralph Miller III <gbabcock@best.com>

And they thought the "fiji mermaid" was big!