London Archaeopteryx

I'm off to London tomorrow (or later today - Wednesday evening, anyway)
until March 9.  While I'm there I would VERY much like to see (gawk at,
etc) the London Archaeopteryx.  Is it on public display?  If not, is there
anyone at whose feet I should throw myself to get permission?

Thanks!
1825 Shady Creek Court