Godzilla Movie Mag

Through a series of circumstances I have the opportunity to advance
order a heavily illustrated Magazine about the Godzilla Movie. Now, this
thing will be available (supposedly) on newstands in May, but if you are
paranoid and want some sort of guarantee, please get in touch with me
TODAY OFFLIST and I will give you the information.

es
--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science
Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502