Re: New phylogenetic theory (was Re: I will be ostracized because of this)

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Jaime Headden wrote:

> You dismiss the list too easily. A scientific community we are, and as
> thus all ideas are shared and compared.

Thank you for the comments.  I did not intend to "dismiss" the list or
imply that any of you were unscientific.  I have the upmost respect for
the members of this forum.  I was a little apprehensive about my post
simply because I do have so much respect for its members and the ideas
in my post were a little divergent from what people here seem to believe.

> requires somes one with a magnifying glass to sit down with all the
> relevant bones (whichever those ones are) and compare. No one's done
> that yet, unfortunately.

Something I would like to do in a few years.

Thank you again for your analysis, it is truly appreciated.

Jack Conrad