GODZILLA & Allometry

> I'd read somewhere (great reference, huh?) that Godzilla was a cross
> between _Tyrannosaurus_ and _Stegosaurus_.  This would explain the plates
> on the back, but suggests a very unlikely (one might say illegitimate)
> family tree.

     That was in "KING KONG vs. GODZILLA".  Maybee it is actually a
segnosaur.
     I am looking for references on allometric groth; in particular, I am
interested in features that don't get much bigger past a certain point
because they wouldn't work any better.  My only references to date deal
with brain size; one discussing allomtry in eye size would be nice.

LN Jeff