Re: London Archaeopteryx

John Jackson wrote:
"Always something new out of Lubbock"
        Post, TX actually. Nothing new has been seen in Lubbock since the
'50s, and unfortunately, Buddy Holly is no longer with us. Except the new
replica trackways mounted under the Texas Tech Museum's new T. rex and
Triceratops mounts. More info. to follow (when workflow allows...). If you
happen to be in the neighborhood though (snicker snicker), come on over and
check 'em out for yourself.

        Wagner

P.S. I personally had nothing to do with this display, I just wanted a good
excuse to publically cut on my place of residence.

"Cladism is to evolution what agnosticism is to the existance of god"-Horner