Re: the complete dinosaur

Just picked up a copy of "the Complete Dinosaur"
>From Barnes & Noble.  A combination of 10% the
cover price and Christmas gift certificates brought
it into the range of affordable.  Imagine my surprise
when I found page 26 followed by page 43!  Further
examination shows page 50 followed by page 35 which
then runs through page 50 again!  Anyone else encounter
this problem?  Needless to say this returns to B & N as
soon as possible.
Return to lurking mode....

Neh khise

Rik Chandler