[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
1) What's the current status of Rinchia (please forgive the spelling)?
2) Is it the complete new name for "Oviraptor" mongoliensis?
3) How many specimens are referred to Rinchia?
4) What characteristics warranted the new genus name (morphological,
geographical, chronological, etc.)?
5) Isn't Oviraptor philoceratops and "Oviraptor" mongoliensis, identical
except for the more pronounced development of the nasal crest in "O."
6) What is the author source, and where is the description to be found?
7) Any discussion concerning "O." mongoliensis I should familarize myself
---John Schneiderman (firstname.lastname@example.org)