Sinosauropteryx (again)

Just wondering, but of all the guys who've studied *Sinosauropteryx
prima*, just what are the known bones, and how many of the vertebrae are
there? (Which parts of the column would help, too.)

I noticed the bones and all, and couldn't help but get testy when I
couldn't figure out how many cervicals and dorsals there were, or where
the humerus went, or whether those bone-like lumps in the photos are two
fingers . . . or three? A restoration I saw shows three fingers, one
bearing a rather large thumb claw. Hmmm. . . .

Jaime A. Headden