BARYONYX BITS WERE MANUAL

My apologies, the _Baryonyx_ phalanges referred to in a previous
message were *manual* phalanges, not pedal ones. Sorry Jim, didn't
mean to get you all excited;)

I saw Starship Troopers last night. Two things worthy of note here;
(1) the pet ferret (_Mustela furo_) was called SERENO and; (2) the
bug colour scheme was obviously, without any doubt, based on Franczak
dinosaurs. And I shall never look at a Bombadier beetle in the same
way.

"Now nothing shall stop us in the raptorization of Earth!"

DARREN NAISH
darren.naish@port.ac.uk