Dinosaur TV Week (correction)

Whoops.  Correcting an error.  The kid's show "Bonehead blah blah" is on
Sunday, not Friday.

Just a reminder: no, I do NOT sit down with a hardcopy TV GUIDE and
thumb through it until Cathy Lee Gifford's smiling visage on the cover
becomes fingerprint-ridden.  I do a word search in an electronic TV
listing.  Said another way: I have a life (such as it is).

Larry, still stubbornly not a pigeon