Re: BARYONYX BITS WERE MANUAL

>From: darren.naish@port.ac.uk

>I saw Starship Troopers last night. Two things worthy of note here;
>(1) the pet ferret (_Mustela furo_) was called SERENO and;

It was named, IIRC, Cyrano.  Nice try though.

>(2) the
>bug colour scheme was obviously, without any doubt, based on Franczak
>dinosaurs. And I shall never look at a Bombadier beetle in the same
>way.

I'm sure Brian is terribly flattered!  He's probably killing himself
right now!  (Personally, though, I like a movie where I can root for the
remorseless giant insect monsters, being that they were the most
developed characters on-screen.)

Larry, not a pigeon