Paleo in Arizona?

Will be relocating to AZ (Phoenix area) this summer, and since paleo is a
hobby of mine, I'm wondering if anybody on this list knows what's what and
who's who down there. I like to fossilhunt on my own, do volunteer work,
just get involved as time permits, but I know nothing about AZ paleo, and
haven't bought an AZ geologic map yet.

Thanks for any info.

|If men are to be made submissive, the obstacle is not their feelings, |
|their wishes or their "instincts", but their minds; if men are to be  |
|ruled, then the enemy is reason.                          -- AYN RAND |