Re: Dinosaur TV Week

In a message dated 98-01-06 19:33:56 EST, herricks@cin.net writes:

<< So when is Nedcolbertia justinhofmanni going to be published and added to
 the Dinosaur Genera list? Also- from the description, it could be nearly
 any type of coelurosaur( I know thats not the proper term anymore.,sorry.) >>

The name _Nedcolbertia_ was published in 1996 in an anonymous article in a
dinosaur newszine, so it's already in the Dinosaur Genera List. The species
name was not known until the news release that Mary transmitted appeared. In a
day or two, I'll be adding the name to my dinosaur species list, an early
version of which may still appear at the Detroit Free Press web site:

http://www.freep.com/