Re: Rinchenia

Regarding my post where I stated I saw an elongated *Ingenia* skull as
being <<a picture published in National Geographic>>:

>Hi! Which issue of National Geographic was that? Thanks. Have a good
>one.

Someone else responded to this one, and I haven't gotten around to
searching for that picture (I don't have the issue) but it was in the
July '96 issue with the "Dinosaurs of the Gobi" article. Correct me on
the date, because I think I got it wrong. It was also in this issue I
got the new troodontid skull (unnamed) and where they published the new
specimens of *Oviraptor* (the one sitting on the "*Protoceratops* eggs).

Jaime A. Headden