Re: Eight Fingered Fish

At 14:36 -0500 8/1/98, Dinogeorge wrote:
>In a message dated 98-01-08 13:48:07 EST, Kimba4evr@AOL.COM writes:
>
><< An article I thought might be of interest to some:
>
> http://www.phillynews.com/Inquirer/98/Jan/08/front_page/FISH08.htm >>
>
>For some reason, this URL doesn't get you there.

This is some sort of frames thing -
http://www.phillynews.com/inq/front_page/FISH08.htm should
take you straight there.

>But if you just go to
>
>http://www.phillynews.com/
>
>and follow the links, you'll find the article.

That works too, of course.

---
Derek Tearne.   ---   @URL Internet Consultants  ---  http://url.co.nz
Some of the more environmentally aware dinosaurs were worried about the
consequences of an accident with the new Iridium enriched fusion reactor.
"If it goes off only the cockroaches and mammals will survive..." they said.