Paleo Ring Submission

Hello All,

Sorry for this, but I had a little accident yesterday with my inbox
and lost an email message that was sent to me as an application to
The Paleo Ring.  The web form was apparently not responding, so
the applicant-webmaster sent the info to me directly (proper procedure).
I am hoping that this individual sends me the info again, or tries the
form again.

Oh, BTW, we're up to 128 sites!

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Fraser
mattf+@pitt.edu
Matt's Paleo Pages <http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html>

                     Where you can find
    The Paleo Award, PaleoNews, PaleoChat, The Paleo Forum,
The PaleoAnthro and The Evolution of Language Discussion Lists,
                 and The Paleo Ring Webring!