Re: Baryonyx Claw

>roger <roger@arkansas.net> wrote
>>Robert P, Sheridan wrote, asking if a Baryonx claw replica could be obtained.
>>
>>I would ask if a description of that (those) claw(s) could be obtained? I
>>seem to remember a formal description is either forthcoming or already out,
>>concerning the entire beast. I would love to read about the claw structure,
>>in particular.
>>
>>Can someone out there point to a source for these papers?I've howled for
>>years about the lack of availability of such important work, and I guess
>>I'm just too damned stubborn to quit.
>>
>Charig, A. J. Milner, A. C., Baryonyx walkeri, a fish-eating dinosaur from the
>Wealden of Surrey, Bulletin of The Natural History Museum, Geology Series,
>1997; 53(1): 1170 (June 26, 1997 issue).
>
>Gautam Majumdar                 gautam@majumdar.demon.co.uk

If you want to order it directly this is the adress:

Intercept Ltd, P.O. Box 716, Andover Hants SP10 1YG, UK. Fax +44 1264
334058. Cheques (made payable to "Intercept Ltd"), proforma invoice,
Visa/MasterCard/AmEx accepted. Price includes postage & packing worldwide.

BARYONYX WALKERI, THE FISH-EATING DINOSAUR FROM THE WEALDEN OF SURREY. (A.J.
Charig & A.C. Milner) Bulletin of the Natural History Museum Geology  53:
11-70.  £12/$21. Published 26 June 1997.