Re: Baryonyx Claw

GEOU at the Open University provides casts of all kinds including the
Baryonyx claw.  I don't know if they are any cheaper than the rivals,
but you can access their internet site via
http://geou.open.ac.uk/geou.html

I have not been able to access their site today yet, but have called
them to say that their site is down.  Hopefully all will be fine
later today and I can give you a more precise address for the
Baryonyx claw.  Plenty of other high quality casts there too!

Neil
Neil 'Jurassic' Clark
Hunterian Museum
email: dinosaur@museum.gla.ac.uk