appreciation

I would like to take just a moment to express appreciation for Dr. Thomas
R. Holtz, Jr.  Though he is a professional and I'm sure he is very busy,
he always takes the time to respond to practically any query posted.  His
knowledge base is apparently vast and his willingness to help anyone is
inspirational.

This is not meant to belittle anyone else on the list or any such
nonsense.  I have merely noticed Dr. Holtz's presence as a positive force
and was moved to write.  (Sorry, Mickey, if this is too off-subject;
let's see--insulated theropods make more sense.)

Sincerely,

Jack Conrad