desperately seeking Sinosauropteryx

Help!

Our libraries are delayed in getting the 8 January 1998 issue of Nature, and
I am in the midst of writing a paper which is due kind of today-ish (for
GAIA, but not the theropod volume...).  If someone could fax me the article
(at the fax number below), it would be most helpful.

(Having said that, I'm sure the issue will arrive today.  However, if I
don't send this, I'm sure it will be another week or two!).

Thanks in advance.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661