Yangchuanosaurus

Is there anything in English that gives a good description of the
differences in the species of Yangchuanosaurus?  I have the Sinraptor
paper, but this just gives a couple of measurements of the skulls.  It does
not distinguish the two at the species level, just talks about the generic
level.  I would like to know what (other than size) distinguishes the two.
Thank you in advance (my Chinese does not go beyond Happy New Year or
Dinosaurs).

Darryl  <dinoguy@interlog.com
Visit my webpage at:
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy
"He who wears glasses looks better than he who drinks
too many"
        Confucius