Re: Papers

At 03:58 PM 14/01/1998 PST, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I have a question for any serious worker in the list:
>
>How can a non-professional like me get individual scintific papers?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Felix Landry

Either:

1. subscribe to the journals
2. photocopy the articles in a library
or
3. Write the authors of the paper you are interested in requesting a
reprint (a postcard is usually sufficient for this; many workers use
preprinted postcards that can be filled in).  Some journals include not
only the author's address but his or her email, so you could request a
reprint that way.  Most authors purchase (or have their institutions
purchase) a substantial stack of reprints for just such a purpose.
1825 Shady Creek Court