[no subject]

     Does anybody out there have a copy of this paper:

     L.I. Viera and J. A. Torres. 1995.  Analis comparativo sobre dos
     rastros de Dinosaurios Theropodos: forma de marcha y veolcidad.
     Munibe 47: 53-56.

     I HAD a copy, but can't find it right now.  Anyway, if somebody does
     have it, could you check two things for me?

     1)  That one of the trackmakers had an estimated speed comparable to
     the 30-40 km/hr that I reported in 1981 for some trackways in Texas

     2)  that said trackway is from Spain.

     thanks.