Re: desperately seeking Sinosauropteryx

IF someone would be so kind to fax me a copy of the same paper that Dr.
Holtz needed that would be great! UW-Libraries are backed up and only
one bookseller in Wisconsin sells it, and they are sold out.

Thom Quinn
http://www.evolutionary.org
quinn@evolutionary.org

Fax: 414-317-5595

PS. Email me if you fax me so I take a look!
Thanks!
THOM