Re: desperately seeking Sinosauropteryx

Hi, I am need in the same paper for my own research, although I expect I
will get a copy sometime next week, I was hoping to read and write some
this weekend.

Please fax me a copy at 414-317-5595. I promise to return the favor
someday (if you are going to Dinofest, I'll buy yout a drink!)

Thom Q
quinn@evolutionary.org
http://www.evolutionary.org

FAX: 414-317-5595