new refs

Been away for a while, but I'm back.  Here are a few new ones...

Peter L. Larson 1998, "A Stitch in Time: Paleontological success stories
don't get much more classic than the discovery and recovery of the most
complete Acrocanthosaurus skeleton everfound", The Lapidary Journal,
51(10):42-.

Cao Peiyuan 1997, "Back to the Jurassic--A Visit to the Zigong Dinosaur
Museum", China Today, 46(4):52-.

Anonymous 1997, "Dinosaur Trackway, Cimarron County", Oklahoma Geology
Notes, 57(5):158-.

Tim T. Tokaryk 1997, "First evidence of juvenile ceratopsians (Reptilia:
Ornithischia) from the Frenchman Formation (late Maastrichtian) of
Saskatchewan", Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences - Journal Canadien des
Sciences de la Terre, 34(10):1401-.

Anonymous 1998, "Evolution: All life is one, all amber is bunk, fossil trove
of the century, red meat was bad for T. rex, and a dino rookery in
Portugal", Discover, 19(1):46-.

V.M. Efimov 1997, "On a Find of a Fossil Sauropod from the Marine
Hauterivian of the Middle Volga Region", Paleontological Journal,
31(6):653-.

I haven't seen this next one, and I have no idea what it could possibly be.
But it looked amusing so here it is.

JT The journal of irreproducible results.
DA NOV 01 1997 v 42 n 6
PG 23
AU Kissil, Joseph I.
TI Evidence for Creation of the Earth During the Mesozoic era

And a paleobotany ref...

JT Modern geology.
DA 1997 v 21 n 3
PG 299
AU Axsmith, Brian J.
AU Taylor, Thomas N.
AU Olsen, Paul E.
TI An Occurrence of the Gondwanan Plant Fraxinopsis in the Upper Triassic of
Eastern North America

-Mikiel
Tempe, Arizona