Re: Complete Dinosaur Mamenchisaur question

Jaime Headden wrote:
>bout 1995/6, had structural engineers study *Mamemchi- saurus'* neck to
>see how far it could bend when it had 4 meter long cervical struts
>locking its neck nearly strait.
        Am I the only person who is uncomfortable trusting models of
organisms constructed by engineers? I seem to recall a story in _The
Dinosaur Heresies_ about engineers and _Quetzalcoatlus_...
        No offense intended towards N. Mhyrvold.

        Wagner
 "Arrogance and stupidity in on package, how efficent of you..." - L. Molari