Dinosaur Artist Listing in D.I.G.

If you aren't a paleo artist, you can save yourself some eyestrain and
skip this one.

For the rest of you folks, we are FINALLY putting together a LIST OF
WORKING PALEO ARTISTS.

If you would like to be included,  please send us as much of the
following information as you feel comfortable sharing with the entire
universe.  Oh... just so that we said it clearly, please reply Off List.

Name
Address
Phone    Fax
e-mail
URL of website (if you have one)
What medium you work in:
Subject matter:
Do you have work for sale now?
Do you take commissions?
What else you'd like everyone to know:

There is, of course, no telling when we'll finally get this all
together, but of course, it's easier to do if we have the information
than if we don't!

Thanks!
--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science
Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502