[no subject]

      Hello all.  I'm looking for any references anyone can give me on
sexual dimorphism in _Leptoceratops_.  I know the sample size isn't too
good, but since it has been detected in _Protoceratops_ I was wondering if
iit had been suggested for any other protoceratopsids.  I also am looking
for info on _Torosaurus_ postcrania.  All I have in the paper in
Functional Morphology in Vertebrate Paleontology on the forelimbs of the
Milwaulkee specimen.  Is a description of _Torosaurus_ postcrania
availible anywhere else?

LN Jeff