Remember me?

It was recently pointed out that I have been keeping a low profile on the
list and it is about time I stirred things up a bit.

I will be attending the AAAS conference in Philadelphia in February. Does
any one have good dino stories to set me on while there? Anyone want to
meet up? Anyone else going to Philly? How does one entertain ones' self in
Philly?

I'll also be going on to Fort Lauderdale and Chicago so any suggestions for
meeting, interviews or drinking bouts will be gladly welcomed.

But please respond off list (we don't want the rest of the list starting
rumours about us).

Cheers,

Paul

Dr Paul M.A. Willis