Re: Mamenchisaurus Drawing

At 02:17 PM 1/20/98 -0800, Dave wrote:
>Unlike _Barosaurus_, I thought it was always
>indisputed that _Mamenchisaurus_ was a Diplodicid.

Other way around: _Barosaurus_ is an unquestioned diplodocid, but
_Mamenchisaurus_ has been a diplodocid, a mamenchisaurid, and an euhelopodid
(the latter two basically the same thing, depending on the particular
classification used).

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661