Re: Darwin Award Candidate

>And, since we are being silly, this one isn't too bad either.

There was a story about a body found on the subway tracks in New York a
number of years ago.  The M.E. assumed it to be a suicide, and the family
was denied payment of life insurance benefits on those grounds.  A closer
look revealed that the burn markings from the high-voltage rails were
centered on his urogenital organ, and the death was re-evaluated as
accidental - the poor fellow had gotten drunk, wandered into a tunnel, and
urinated right on a rail.

(Not relevant to paleo, I know - but we lifeguards of the gene pool are
always interested in such trivia.)

chris

Christopher Brochu

***in transit***