Change of Address

Hi All -

        In advance of this message, please allow me to beg the forgiveness
of everyone who will find this sort of thing to be a waste of
bandwidth...but really, this is much quicker and more efficient (for me)
than sending dozens of individual messages!

        As of January 28, I will be relocated.  For all paleontological
correspondence, I can be reached at the following address:

Fossil Preparation Lab
New Mexico Museum of Natural History
1801 Moutain Road NW
Albuquerque, NM  87104
(505) 841-2865

I don't have a new _real_ e-mail address set up there yet, but in the
meantime, I can be reached at:

102354.2222@compuserve.com

Please update your address books/files!

        Thanks for everyone's understanding about me distributing this via
the lists.

                                                Jerry D. Harris

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

Jerry D. Harris                       (214) 768-2750
Dept. of Geological Sciences          FAX:  768-2701
Southern Methodist University
Box 750395                            jdharris@post.smu.edu
Dallas  TX  75275-0395                (Compuserve:  102354,2222)

"Science _does_ have all the answers...we just don't have
all the science."

                                -- James Morrow