Re: desperately seeking Sinosauropteryx (Jseward)

At 10:36 PM 1/19/98 EST, JSeward123 wrote:
>Hi all! I too would like a copy of that Nature article. Both
>libraries in Auburn NY (where I live) lack Nature magazines! Can you
>believe it? ...

The libraries here have it, but are always months behind in getting
journals on the shelves.  Would you believe that the last issue of nature
on the shelf at UCLA is from *September*!!!

>Anyway, could someone mail me a photocopy of it? I'll gladly
>provide a SASE and reimbursement if necessary.

Since I do not really want to wait until May to see this article, I would
also like a copy.

                                          sfriesen@netlock.com