Re: Renaming Sue: Paleocontent - nil

At 02:30 PM 1/23/98 -0500, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:
>What should we call "Sue"?:

How about Zsuzsa? (That's "Sue" in Hungarian.)

Actually I don't understand -- We can't call it "Sue" anymore because
the Black Hills Institute claims ownership of the name "Sue"??  Where's
Groucho Marx when we need him??!!

(When the Marx Brothers made _Night in Casablanca_, Warner Brothers tried
 to sue them for their alleged appropriation of the title of a popular
 Bogart-Bergman movie.  Performing a _reductio ad absurdum_ on this
 ridiculous lawsuit, Groucho threatened to file a counter-suit against
 Warner Brothers for their violation of the Marx Brothers' "copyright" on
 the word "Brothers"!)

                                  -- Dave