Re: Anything new on Deinocheirus

At 08:02 AM 1/24/98 -0800, Jonathon Woolf wrote:
>Is anything more at all known about _Deinocheirus_?  More material?  A
>better classification?

The Diagram Group's _Dinosaur Data Book_ speculates that _Deinocheirus_
is a brobdingnagian Ornithomimid, but I don't know how firm the evidence
actually is...

                                  -- Dave

                             -- Dave

Dave Hardenbrook, E-Mail: DaveH47@delphi.com
 Computer Programmer, Honorary Citizen of the Land of Oz,
 and Editor of "The Ozzy Digest" (The _Wizard of Oz_ online
 fan club)

  "When we are young we read and believe
   The most Fantastic Things...
   When we grow older and wiser