------------------
From: Jarno Peschier <postbus@jarno.demon.nl>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 08:23:30 +0100

On 15 Jan 98 at 13:53, Jonathan R. Wagner wrote:

> Rich Kissel wrote:
> >     The Carnegie Museum of Natural History recently completed the
> >mounting of another T.rex skeleton, [...]
>         Ever the paragon of modesty, Rich fails to mention that he
>         designed
> the mount, and was one of only two preparators who slaved tirelessly
> illustrating, trimming, fitting and mounting the cast. From the
> pictures I've seen, this has to be one of the finest tyrannosaur
> mounts in existance. [...]

I will probably never be able to visit the Carnegie (at least in the
foreseeable future), so I have an obvious question: are there any
snapshots of this mount obtainable on the Internet somewhere? The
descriptions here on the list make me very curious.

Jarno Peschier, who has recently changed his email address!
 mailto:postbus@jarno.demon.nl   http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej