Re-Deinocheirus

I was in Mongolia last summer and had the chance to see and photograph the
famous arms.   They were mounted on a wall across from a fairly large
Tarbosaurus (guessed at about 3 meters at the hip) and a really huge
(another guess- maybe 4 meters at the hip, posed in a tail dragging mount
with the head nearly about 8 meters above the floor) hadrosaur.   I don't
think that people realize just how big these arms are- just scaling up a
smaller dinosaur until the arms fit probably won't give an accurate
impression of the beast.   The scapulae are fairly long and the body would
have been pretty robust to stay in  proportion with them, and I was
wondering whether the length of the arms correlated to the length of the
neck + skull.   Are there any Theropods where the shoulder-to-claw distance
is greater than the shoulder-to-snout tip distance?
   As I examined them, I was trying to get a feel for how big the animal
must have been by imagining these arms mounted on the other skeletons on
display.   My impression was that, unless the arms were wildly out of
proportion to the rest of the body,  they came from an animal that was
larger than the Tarbosaurus on display, possibly something closer in size to
the huge hadrosaur (hows that for real scientific guesstimation?).   I'm
sure that Wagner is right when he says "none of the well-known theropods of
_any_ group are big enough to
fit arms two and a half meters long."
    Deinocheirus may be more closely related to the Ornithomimosaurs than to
the Therinzinosaurs, but it's still just a set of arms and shoulder blades,
which makes it tough to assign it a definitive classification.   I wonder,
though, if it is different enough from anything known to be assigned to it's
own family.   Have any of the theropod guys on the list (Dr Holtz, perhaps?)
re-examined the material recently and compared it with some of the more
recent  finds, or we still relying on interpretations based on what was
known when Deinocheirus was first described?  Has anyone looked at those
vertebrae and ribs that Tracy was talking about?   If I recall
Kielan-Jaworowska's (sp.?) description of the find correctly, they were in
pretty bad shape, but we've found a whole bunch of new ornithomimid material
since then, so a comparison might be worthwhile.  Just my $0.02    -Bruce