Re: opal (paleocontent nil, as usual)

>Speaking of sure-fire, hopefully you'll add a warning as follows:
>
>                      WARNING
>             AUSTRALIAN REMAINS ENTOMBED
>               KEEP FIRE SOURCES AWAY

Or how about something appropriate like:

                      WARNING
             AUSTRALIAN REMAINS ENTOMBED
                Lock up your daughters
                and small animals with
                   long eyelashes

>No need, by the way, to go into the remote future to find
>super-intelligent cockroaches.  Just lay your remains in my bathroom.

The day I feel and inferiority complex when matching wits against a
cockroach is the day I move to Poland (or Tasmania).

And, to try and offer a pathetic excuse for these rather palid attempts at
defending my flascid honour on the dinosaur list, how else on the list
wants to be fossilised?

Cheers,

Paul

Dr Paul M.A. Willis