Australian fossilization

I should know better, but that's never stopped me before. . .

>>I've also thought about having my remains left somewhere where they will
>>end up fossilised (although i hadn't thought of the extravagance of
>>opalisation).

>That should work in Australia in the short term, provided your vault gets
>buried rather than eroded.

    Australia would be an excellent place to be entombed for a long period
of time due to its minimal tectonic activity.  The fact that the soils of
the ouback are so played out due to the lack of volcanism, as well as the
fact that it all looks pretty much the same during the times of Mad Max,
make it a sure bet as far as I'm concerned.

T.A. Curtis
kodiak@inetworld.net / 619.669.1801
13980 Lyons Valley Road
Jamul, CA   91935-2024