Re: Australian fossilization

From: kodiak@inetworld.net (T.A. Curtis):

>    Australia would be an excellent place to be entombed for a long
period
>of time due to its minimal tectonic activity.  The fact that the soils
of
>the ouback are so played out due to the lack of volcanism, as well as
the
>fact that it all looks pretty much the same during the times of Mad
Max,
>make it a sure bet as far as I'm concerned.

There are legal considerations for Paul to consider as well.  Australia
values its fossils as fossils rather than as private property, and so
(assuming no change in the legal system, a big assumption, of course)
Paul's remains would not end up enigmatically hanging in the lobby of a
Japanese corporation's executive building.  Or bought up by Disney, with
his name changed to whatever new animation product is currently being
released (Paulus willis aladdinus, Paulus willis herculesus . . .).

Larry