Megaraptor

Any new thoughts on Megaraptor? The last I read (www.giganotosaurus.com)
was that it's discoverer, Argentine scientist Fernando Novas, claims it
shouldn't be classified as a dromaeosaurid even though the sickle toe claw
is similar. Yet, I noticed Mike K has Megaraptor listed as a
Dromaeosauridae incertae sedis on his web site
(www.gl.umbc.edu/~tkeese1//dinosaur/index.htm).

If this dinosaur is not a Dromaeosauridae than where would it be
classified? Something new, possibly within the Deinonychosauria group? As
long as it's not named stan, winston or sue I think we'll be all right. : )

Jim Hemig (new to the list)