--------------------------------------
Date: 1/29/98 12:06 AM
To: David Krentz
From: Dinogeorge@aol.com
In a message dated 98-01-28 21:36:07 EST, starsong@prodigy.net writes:

<< Methinks you will find Pickering's name for Sue refers to Stan Winston,
Special Effects Director for Jurassic Park and Academy Award winner.
 Ray Stanford >>

It's not just Stan Winston but the whole studio. If it were just Stan
himself,
the name would have been _Tyrannosaurus stanwinstoni_, not _Tyrannosaurus
stanwinstonorum_.