Dinosaurs on the Radio - Sneak Preview

You see, there is indeed some small benefit to being a member of this
list! Either that or at the very least it makes your e-mail box look
full.

On February 1, 1998, we're adding a new section to D.I.G.

To wit:

Dinosaurs on the Radio.

The first of two radio shows is Ray Bradbury's The Sound of Thunder as
dramatized in South Africa in 1968.  One needs RealAudio in order to
hear it, but that's free to download.

If we've made any dire spelling errors, do please let me know.

Thanks! Enjoy.

If you like it tell your friends. If you don't, tell your enemies.
(We're allowed to use that joke at least once.)

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science
Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502