New name for Sue...

I have vitnessed this discussion for several days now, but I still don`t understand why this is a big deal. The Tyrannosaurus rex which was named Sue, why do we have to give her a new name. And WHY don`t we just call her Sue, or the Tyrannosaurus rex, which after all is her original name . What is wrong with that?? I just don`t understand why all of you people are arguing about this !!!!

But..after all....this is just MY opinion....:-)