anyone a Madagascar expert?

I guess this is my week to ask for help.
We have a display of small Triassic fossils from Madagascar . We were
supposed to have received background info on these two years ago, but
nothing has ever arrived, and there are no records of who the individual
was that was supposed to provide such data.
Does anyone know someone who might be able to give us a little more
information about Madagascar during Triassic, the significance (or even
lack of it) of these fossils or at least a few sentences that we can
explain SOMETHING about them or about the significance of Madagascar? If
you know a good reference work that covers these (that a layman would
understand) or where we might be able to see such a work, I'd appreciate
some help. Just point me in the right direction!
Here's the list:
Boreosomus sp.
Ecrinosomus dixoni
Perleideus madagascariensis