[Fwd: Copyright laugh]

>From another list I'm on, this seems appropriate to forward...
--- Begin Message ---
For all you Dilbert fans out there.  If you have the Dilbert Desk
Calendar, today's strip offers a laugh about the copyright issue that is
on OM minds this year.

Since it is copyrighted, I cannot quote the strip, but basically Dogbert
has copyrighted everything, including the static on blank TV channels.
Hey, why not?  Nobody else has it covered.       :-)

Rick