--------------------------------------
Date: 1/30/98 12:07 AM
To: David Krentz
From: lra_raptor@hotmail.com

>        BIGGER  THAN  T. REX!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but isn't Carcharodontosaurus
bigger, or at least the same size as T. Rex?
>Does it grant to G. carolinii that elusive title,
>"the MEANEST DINOSAUR?"  I note that the present holder of such is
>Megaraptor, described IIRC as "quite possibly the meanest dinosaur" on
>the site.  What is a mean dinosaur?

I have no clue what a mean dinosaur is, but in my opinion, a mean
dinosaur
is one that is like a Dromaeosaur, swift, and definitely real
dangerous(especially with those claws)
so I agree that Megaraptor and Utahraptor are the meanest.  I'll
probably get flamed
but I agree with Jack Horner's idea of the the large Theropods (such as
T. Rex and
probably Giganotosaurus), were primarily scavengers, but they weren't
total scavengers.
Larry (not a professional yet) Akins