[carole_deford@cc.cranbrook.edu: Re[2]: Chinese dinosaurs from Sichuan]

I think this is the last one... -- MR

-------------------------
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 98 10:32:12 -0500
From: "Carole DeFord"<carole_deford@cc.cranbrook.edu>
To: <vrtpaleo@usc.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: Chinese dinosaurs from Sichuan

Unfortunately, there was only a memographed guide with this
exhibit and T shirts, no exhibit catalogue or pictures.  I had
the impression that this exhibit was put together by a group of
Chinese businessmen rather than a museum exhibit company.  Since
it didn't seem to be highly publicized, I asked the organizer if
it would be alright with him to put my original note out on email
and he seemed delighted with the prospect of more publicity.

Anyway, the exhibit is on the second floor of the mall office in
the Chinatown Plaza not too far from Los Vegas Ave (the strip).
Too far to walk but the Plaza has a free shuttle from the Mirage
Hotel and the Polo Towers that starts running every hour or so
beginning at noon.

Carole DeFord
Cranbrook Institute of Science
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan